B-121 Belvedere Towers, DLF Phase 2, Gurgaon 122002 • 9810166401 • email@example.com
- Fantry Mein Jaswal joined the Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise) in 1976. She is the first woman to join the civil services from Arunachal Pradesh.
- She worked in various capacities and held several challenging posts in the department in a career spanning 35 years. She received the President’s Award for Meritorious Record of Service in 2003. She retired as Chief Commissioner of Customs & Central Excise in July 2011.
- Fantry Mein Jaswal was appointed as Chairperson of the 2nd Arunachal Pradesh State Finance Commission in 2012. She submitted her report to the Governor 2014 and demitted office thereafter.
- Fantry Mein Jaswal joined the Integrated Mountain Initiative in 2012 as a Councilor representing the state of Arunachal Pradesh. She was appointed as Treasurer of IMI in 2014 and Secretary in 2016. She served as Secretary for consecutive six years and as a Founding Member, helped build the institution in its formative years.
- She was instrumental in the formation of the Sustainable Forum of Arunachal Pradesh (SDFA), a state chapter of IMI and was nominated as its chairperson. She continues to hold the post till date.
- Fantry Mein Jaswal is committed to the cause of the IHR and continues to be an active member of IMI.